15 JUNE 2017. THE TIM #WCAP CALL FOR STARTUPS IS BACK!
We are looking for up to 12 startups with an innovative digital project in the consumer, business and advanced entertainment sectors.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for innovative digital solutions with a particular focus on the following sectors.
- Consumer: Smart Home, Smart Tracking, Payment & Digital Identity, Paid Assistance, Connected Car, e-Health & Wellness, Insurance Services.
- Business: Security, Cloud Services, Smart Retail, Smart Metering, Industry 4.0.
- Advanced Entertainment: Cloud Gaming, Gambling & Betting, Digital Radio, Ticketing, Content Production & Distribution.
WHAT WE OFFER
Access to the Acceleration Program. The goal of the Program is the entrepreneurial development of the startup. This takes place in the TIM #WCAP accelerators in Milan, Rome and Catania and includes two phases:
- Phase 1. Ten weeks in which the startups, with the guidance of qualified tutors and mentors, analyse their project both from a technical and business point of view, with the aim of strengthening it and modifying it where necessary. This phase includes classroom time focusing on the business-related topics and providing a space for discussion.
- Phase 2: Six months devoted to fine-tuning the project and exploring possible integrations with the TIM offer. During this phase, one-to-one mentorship and meetings with the TIM business units are organised.
A FEW MORE THINGS...
Albo Veloce. The selected startups are immediately fast-tracked to become accredited TIM suppliers.
TIM Business Units. During the acceleration programme startups receive feedback from TIM Business Units potentially interested in their solutions.
TIM Ventures. Startups will have privileged visibility with regards to TIM Ventures, the Corporate Venture Capital of TIM that selectively invests in the most interesting businesses for corporate strategy.
TIM Open. Startups which have developed applications for companies and professionals will have a privileged rapport with TIM Open and will be able sell their apps on the TIM Digital Store.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Read the Terms and Conditions to find out if your project meets the necessary requirements and participate in the Call.
READY TO APPLY?
Easy. Click here!