10 May 2017. The first TIM #WCAP Call for Partners is open!
We are looking for up to 10 startups with a digital solution which is already commercialised or in late-stage development, with the potential to be rapidly integrated in the TIM offer and/or processes.
WHICH SECTORS ARE WE INTERESTED IN?
We are looking for projects in the following sectors:
- IoT Solutions for consumers, with particular interest in Smart Home and Smart Tracker solutions.
- Digital Identity and Payment Solutions, with particular interest in apps that enhance the “TIMpersonal” offer.
- Cyber Security solutions for business clients.
- Industry 4.0 solutions.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
A financial contribution and access to the Co-Creation Program.
The Co-Creation Program consists of two phases:
- the Co-Design phase, aimed at the production of a feasibility study which analyses the solution’s potential for integration in the TIM offer and/or processes;
- the Pilot phase, dedicated to testing the implementation of the solution. Access to this phase will be dependant on the interest expressed by the TIM business units.
All projects selected for the Co-Design phase will be awarded 10,000 euros. The projects which access the Pilot phase will be awarded a further 30,000 euros.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Read the Terms and Conditions to find out if your project has the necessary requirements and the terms and conditions for participating in the Call.
READY TO APPLY?
Easy. Click here! (