CALL FOR PARTNERS. SELECTION IN PROGRESS…
On 12 June 2017 the first of TIM #Wcap’s Call for Partners closed. The initiative is dedicated to startups and small ready-to market businesses with an already commercialised product/service or an advanced level of development.
On 13 June the selection began. We will choose up to 10 startups in the following fields:
- IoT Solutions for consumers, with particular interest in Smart Home and Smart Tracker solutions.
- Digital Identity and Payment Solutions, with particular interest in apps that enhance the “TIMpersonal” offer.
- Cyber Security solutions for business clients.
- Industry 4.0 solutions.
As regards the last two sectors, our choice will be made in collaboration with Cisco.
The startups selected will gain access the Co-Creation Program, a collaborative process between TIM and the startups, which consists of two phases:
- the Co-Design phase, aimed at the production of a feasibility study which analyses the solution’s potential for integration in the TIM offer and/or processes;
- the Pilot phase, dedicated to testing the implementation of the solution. Access to this phase will be dependant on the interest expressed by the TIM business units.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Read the Terms and Conditions to find out if your project has the necessary requirements and the terms and conditions for participating in the Call.
READY TO APPLY?
Easy. Click here!